NEW: We’ve just opened registration for our Hardware Hacking Workshop!
Register for our Linux/RTOS Embedded Device Exploitation classes here!
- Introduction to electronics, package types, and component identification
- Interconnect types and design (GPIO, SPI, I2C, JTAG, etc.)
- Identifying flash chip types and methods to extract their contents
- Analysis and extraction of flash image contents
- Vulnerability analysis with unpacked firmware image
- Introduction to MIPS dis/assembly
- Embedded code emulation
- Introduction to MIPS stack overflows
- MIPS stack overflow exploitation techniques
- Return to libc in MIPS
- Return oriented programming in MIPS
- Firmware modification